Shattered Seal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the barrier that's protected Earth from monsters breaks, chaos erupts. Each species wants to take Earth for their own, which creates raging battles between all. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
As of July 15th, this site is now OPEN! Have fun! ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin

Sadistic Vampire

Admin
Aurum

Perverted Kayla Kitty

Moderators

Echo

Felix

Ame
Top posters
Sadistic Vampire
Looking For Staff! Bar_leftLooking For Staff! BarLooking For Staff! Bar_right 
echo
Gin-san
Ame
Koneko
Dakede
Yakikoto
Nightray
ZodiacWolf
Perverted Kayla Kitty
Latest topics
» hanabishi kanda wip
Looking For Staff! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:13 am by hanabishi kanda

» hello my good sir or madam
Looking For Staff! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:35 am by hanabishi kanda

» Shades of Grey
Looking For Staff! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:23 pm by Eon

» Hello everyone.
Looking For Staff! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:18 pm by Magicman

» kingdomcontained RPG
Looking For Staff! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:12 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Looking For Staff! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:16 pm by Guest

» Calamity's Cry
Looking For Staff! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:45 am by Guest

» Mist and Rain - a multi-Final Fantasy RP
Looking For Staff! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:36 am by Guest

» E N R A P T U R E D - A Bioshock RP
Looking For Staff! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:22 am by Guest

Affiliates
Alice Academy RPBDefrauding Fate, A Kuroshitsuji RP
burn my dreadB L A C K S O V E R E I G N T Y
Bonjour heroes.LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS v2
VICTORY ROAD - A POKÉMON SPECIAL MANGA ROLEPLAYLunatic Red: A Touhou Community Forum
Maybe You're My Love?I Solemnly Swear...
ENTER THE WORLD OF TWILIGHT
Heroes the RPG
Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG

Digital Hazard BBYAvatar: Hou Tian
Darker Reflections
love is our resistanceRPG-D
The RPG Collection
Bleach Society Role-Play

Looking For Staff!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadistic Vampire
Vampire Leader
Sadistic Vampire

Looking For Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Staff!   Looking For Staff! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Hi everyone, this site is now open, and we're looking for staff! If you're interested, please fill this template out. We need one more admin and three moderators.

Name: (Whatever you would like to be called)
Experience: (The experience you've had being an admin/mod)
Activity: (How much you think you can be on)
I Can... (What you think you can do for the site/why we should choose you)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (Whatever you would like to be called)
[b]Experience:[/b] (The experience you've had being an admin/mod)
[b]Activity:[/b] (How much you think you can be on)
[b]I Can...[/b] (What you think you can do for the site/why we should choose you)
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredseal.rpg-board.net
echo
Human Leader

Looking For Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff!   Looking For Staff! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:10 am

Name: Echo
Experience: None XD
Activity: I am on everyday for several hours at a time.
I Can... I am always on and very neat. I am good at orginazing things and helping new people with their applications. I love to give people tours of the sites and I am always open to helping someone who can't find something. I am very strict abut rules and can't stand for one to be broken. I am very even minded and I listen to both sides of a sorty before judging or making a sotry when it comes to being in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Perverted Kayla Kitty

Perverted Kayla Kitty

Looking For Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff!   Looking For Staff! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:06 am

I don't actually need to do this but... just in case there is someone better for the position then I am.

Name: Kay, Kayler, Kayla. Some people call me PKK or Kitty. Others still call me mommy xD don't ask why, it's just a fun thing. Uhm... Kayler teh Sailor or Sailor Kayler works as long as you call me Captain Kayler the Sailor or Captain Sailor Kayler.
Experience: I was/am the Head Admin of Bleach Frost. I co-own a site with Izzie. I am an admin on World Conflict. For the past three/two and a half/something years, I have usually been an admin or a mod on your sites. Uhm... I'm an admin over on Larry's Naruto/Bleach site. I often end up being an admin on most of the sites I join. And if I missed anything then it is beyond me.
Activity: I'm on pretty much everyday for hours at a time. I'll be absent starting next week but I will be back when I get back from Oklahoma. :3 Uhm... once school starts, I'll probably still be on everyday but later at night, so members will be able to reach me from five until twelve. On the weekends during school, I'll be up until one to two. Depends on who is online and how tired I am.
I Can... Approve apps, watch over members, help with fights. Often times I can be asked to play NPCs if a member wants. On WC I usually end up being the one to move apps for some of the other admin and I approve more often, along with Lexi-chan and Izzie, so I can guarantee that I'll probably do it here too. I place users in their coloured group and such... I help out whenever asked. I don't know what exactly I'm supposed to say. xD I just do what I'm told to do. As long as it's the head admin telling me to do it, I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Sadistic Vampire
Vampire Leader
Sadistic Vampire

Looking For Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff!   Looking For Staff! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:19 am

XD nice Kay, of course you'll be admin. And you can be a mod, Echo. Everyone's gotta start somewhere ^^ Just make sure you can approve things.
Back to top Go down
Perverted Kayla Kitty

Perverted Kayla Kitty

Looking For Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff!   Looking For Staff! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:28 am

Told you it was gonna be hella long. >.> You just weren't there to see it typed on the cb. :3 But YAY!
Back to top Go down
Felix
Angel Leader

Looking For Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff!   Looking For Staff! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:15 am

Name: Mychael, Mike, Mikey, Felix or any other non-offensive name.
Experience:
-Co-Owned: Bleach: Destiny Door
-Admin on various medieval sites
-Former Mod on a Sailor Moon Site
-Former Mod on: Bleach Intergity
-Mod on: Naruto Requiem
-Currently owner of a site
-Co-Owner of another site
Activity: Anywhere between 5 through Eleven hrs...though this is usually broken down into four hr sessions or something along those lines.
I Can... Approve apps, settle rp fighting conflicts, help newer members with grasping stuff. Can play any type of NPC if needed. Isn't lazy...will follow rules when they are given by my superiors or equals. Will move needed stuff too their right areas and such. Assigned people their color groups. Oh and I can settle cb arguments. So yeah...choose me because I'm awesomesauce :D
Back to top Go down
Sadistic Vampire
Vampire Leader
Sadistic Vampire

Looking For Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff!   Looking For Staff! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Alright, Felix, you can be a moderator. Please get an avatar.
Back to top Go down
Ame
Spirit Leader
Ame

Looking For Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff!   Looking For Staff! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Name: Ame, Rain
Experience:
I'm a Global Moderator for the Naruto Requiem forums, a Moderator for the Soul Disruption forums, and a Moderator for the Synthetic Reality forums.
Activity:
I can guarantee being on at least four hours a day on here. I have an MSN people can contact me with as well if questions need answering.
I Can...
I can approve apps, read over abilities and make sure nothing Chuck Norris-like is going on, explain rules to new members, follow directions to the best of my ability, provide any ideas needed for almost any topic, move topics when I need to, give my absolute best in neutralizing issues between conflicting parties, lurk around for things to check, ect....
Though at some points I might need help figuring out certain things, I won't bother anyone who's busy for help, rather...I'd prefer to let them finish whatever they are doing, or help them even, before getting confirmation/information on anything I need help on.
Oh...and I don't bite. I promise. <3
Back to top Go down
Sadistic Vampire
Vampire Leader
Sadistic Vampire

Looking For Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff!   Looking For Staff! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Congrats, you're now a mod! I'll get your picture up sometime tommorow when I'm not lazy ^^'
Back to top Go down
Ame
Spirit Leader
Ame

Looking For Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff!   Looking For Staff! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Wonderful to hear. <3 Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sadistic Vampire
Vampire Leader
Sadistic Vampire

Looking For Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff!   Looking For Staff! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Okay, I think we're set for now! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking For Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff!   Looking For Staff! Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For Staff!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Seal :: Welcome to Shattered Seal! :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: