Shattered Seal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the barrier that's protected Earth from monsters breaks, chaos erupts. Each species wants to take Earth for their own, which creates raging battles between all. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
As of July 15th, this site is now OPEN! Have fun! ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin

Sadistic Vampire

Admin
Aurum

Perverted Kayla Kitty

Moderators

Echo

Felix

Ame
Top posters
Sadistic Vampire
Echo Michaels || Finished Bar_leftEcho Michaels || Finished BarEcho Michaels || Finished Bar_right 
echo
Echo Michaels || Finished Bar_leftEcho Michaels || Finished BarEcho Michaels || Finished Bar_right 
Gin-san
Ame
Koneko
Dakede
Yakikoto
Nightray
ZodiacWolf
Perverted Kayla Kitty
Latest topics
» hanabishi kanda wip
Echo Michaels || Finished EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:13 am by hanabishi kanda

» hello my good sir or madam
Echo Michaels || Finished EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:35 am by hanabishi kanda

» Shades of Grey
Echo Michaels || Finished EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:23 pm by Eon

» Hello everyone.
Echo Michaels || Finished EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:18 pm by Magicman

» kingdomcontained RPG
Echo Michaels || Finished EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:12 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Echo Michaels || Finished EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:16 pm by Guest

» Calamity's Cry
Echo Michaels || Finished EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:45 am by Guest

» Mist and Rain - a multi-Final Fantasy RP
Echo Michaels || Finished EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:36 am by Guest

» E N R A P T U R E D - A Bioshock RP
Echo Michaels || Finished EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:22 am by Guest

Affiliates
Alice Academy RPBDefrauding Fate, A Kuroshitsuji RP
burn my dreadB L A C K S O V E R E I G N T Y
Bonjour heroes.LEAD SAILS AND PAPER ANCHORS v2
VICTORY ROAD - A POKÉMON SPECIAL MANGA ROLEPLAYLunatic Red: A Touhou Community Forum
Maybe You're My Love?I Solemnly Swear...
ENTER THE WORLD OF TWILIGHT
Heroes the RPG
Obsidian Butterfly - An Anita Blake/Merry Gentry RPG

Digital Hazard BBYAvatar: Hou Tian
Darker Reflections
love is our resistanceRPG-D
The RPG Collection
Bleach Society Role-Play

Echo Michaels || Finished

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
echo
Human Leader

Echo Michaels || Finished Empty
PostSubject: Echo Michaels || Finished   Echo Michaels || Finished EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:59 pm

۩ THEY FALL ۩
It's only a matter of time.

Echo Michaels || Finished Kate2

(Echo Muria Michaels)
(Etch)

۩ Missing ! ۩
Don't forget Who you Are.

♦ First Name: Echo
♦ Middle Name: Muria
♦ Surname: Michaels
♦ Alias: Etch
♦ Age: is || 17
Looks || 17
♦ Gender: Female
♦ Race: Human
→ Dimension: Earth

۩ Last Seen Wearing ! ۩
We're Unique, no matter who we are.

⊹ Hair Colour: A dark chocolateish borwn, with tints of black.
⊹ Hair Style: Always down with slight curls
⊹ Eyes: A bright honey golden brown.
⊹ Skin: Lightly toned
⊹ Usual Apperal: She is usually seen wearing very tight clothes, or very flowing gown. Or very revealing tops with short shorts.
⊹ Other: She has a corset pierving on her back, from the endge of her neck to the beginnng of her waist {{If you dont know what one is, then google images it}}

۩ Armed and Dangerous ! ۩
Protect not only Yourself, but Your People.

♖ Weapon: A marvelous bow and arrow set! The bow and arrows are made of sleek, dark wood that is light weight and flexible. The bow is about four and a half feet and each arrow is a foot and a half. The bow has set-in gold scenes of a forest; there are trees and brush and wild flowers and rocks.

♖ Power: Do Human Have Powers?

Strengths;
    ♖ Conviencing. She is very persusive and demanding.
    ♖ Helpful. She is always there for those in need.
    ♖ Fighting. She is a skilled fighter, for she has taken martial arts classes all her life.
    ♖ Listening. She is very good at sitting down and just hearing what other have to say.

Weaknesses;
    ♖ Her family. She would do anything to keep them out of harms way.
    ♖ Falling in Love. The idea scares her.

۩ Way of Life ! ۩
Even now, we live out the Dream.

✵ Personality: This girl is a cuddely teddy bear with a short fuse to a big explosive. Mainly this small package is a very bubbly and outgoing little twirp, who's cheerfull ness can be a bit unsetteling. She is always there to pick someone up off a bad day and to just all around be a good friend. She is very dedicated to those she loves, and a rather good girl at holding grudges. She loves to just up and talk to someone she does not know and even people she hates. She is quite the little actor as well, having fooled her mother about problems at school many of times she can be concidered the "evil twin to an angels daughter."

Though a very bright, bubbly, curious, and outgoing girl Echo has some major anger issues. Over the years in her normal everyday teen life she has been made fun of and ridiculed over the smallest things. Through these years she has built up all her emotions and anger, pileing it onto a stack that has blown out of portion, waiting for a day when she can release. You get what that means don't you, yeah that cute little bubbly thing... lets just say she's not the most cuddely bunny in the bunch. Though of course, with the right help... from the right people, she could be. And of cours she is a big flirt, weather she is in a relationship with someone she will still flirt.

✵ Good / Bad Habit(s): flirts quite a bit and is a slut most of the time
✵Goal(s): To lead the Humans in this war.
✵Dream(s): To be remembered in the lives of many.
✵Likes;
    ✵ Roses, only the black ones
    ✵ Reading, love stories
    ✵ Running
    ✵ Swimming

Dislikes;
    ✵ Writing
    ✵ Being used
    ✵ Being forgotten
    ✵ One night stands

۩ The Beginning ! ۩
Don't forget, what It took to get to here now

❅ Birth: September Seventh
❅ Home: Earth?
❅ Bloodline: Father || Shawn Michaels
Mother || Heather Micheals || Dead
❅ Siblings: None
❅ Background: Echo was born into a very rich family. Her mom a sucessful lawyer and her dad a writer. She was born out of marrige and was the only child born to the two. She has a fairly normal life, her school work was great, she had lots of friends, and many admiraers. She was fairly popular and loved her friends and family. But on the night of her tenth birthday something terrible happened, while driving home on her way back from getting tha=e cake her mother was caught in a terrible car accident, and instantly killed. Echo's father went insane, and was eventually put in a hospital.

She was then sent to her Aunt Ginger's house. She has lived there since, through heart ach and love. In fact when she was fourteen she met and fell in love with a boy. Though she loved him very much he did not return the favor. On the night of the one year anniversary he broke up with her for reasons he wouldn't name. She fell into depression and began to cut herself, the cuts on her arms went so deep she had to be put in the hospital for three days and given a blood transfusion. Now that the barrie between the relms has broken she has vowed to herself that she will one day lead the humans to victory in memory of her mother.

When Echo turned 17 her dream came true. The previous leader of the humans had mysteriously died. And by some unknown means she was chosen to be the next leader. They told her it had been in the old leader's will and testiment that she be next to hold the power of the humans in her hand. That she be the one to lead them to victory over their own planet. They say that it was said in his own writings that she was the daughter of his brother's second son's daughter, therefor she was a direct heir and rightful tot he thron, though even without the connection they would have had no choice but to put her in power for the old leader had demanded it.

-----

❅ RP Sample: Echo listened and waited as Winter requested. After the conversation in her dreams she was not about to push herself on the stunning girl. A soft frown formed on her lips as Winter came out and grabbed her hand and led her to the couch. She watched Winter get comfortable then she moved so she was sitting the same way on her end of the couch, facing Winter.“I have to be honest with you, tonight has been amazing, better than amazing, its been perfect. I mean, you, wow, you.” Echo chuckled to herself inwardly as the woman across from her stumbled for words. Echo didn't like it, it sounded too much like so many other heartbreaking conversations she had had. Echo didn't know it but once more her nails were cutting into her palms, drawing blood. She felt the pain a bit but squeezed her fist harder together,trying to focus on Winter's words. “You’re beautiful, your sexy, you uhhh, You made me orgasm, I mean, wow.” Echo's eyes lit up a tad bit, the ice blue in them contrasting deeply with her drawn look. She blushed a crimson red and hung her head, watching her feet. “Listen, I loved someone dearly once, not too long ago, my heart was broken and my soul was left alone and in a dark place. I have finally got out of that place and I’m not looking to go back there any time soon. So if you are looking for a one night fling, Yay for tonight and living it up. If you are looking for something serious, you should be sure you can be with a woman, it seemed to ruin the last relationship I was in and I’m not looking to rush into one either. So don’t think that means I don’t like you, I just don’t want to call you my girlfriend after tonight, do you know what I mean.” Echo had to stop her, she was rambling and making Echo feel even more guilty that she could have even thought Winter didn't want her here anymore. As she thought about Echo decided to let her go on, get it all off her chest at once, then reassure her. “Look, what I’m trying to say to you is, I just don’t want to rush into something, but I really like you and would enjoy seeing you more than tonight. Ugh! Why am I so bad at these things?” /Winter, Winter stop it. You're not getting rid of my that easily. I'm stay. There's nothing you could do about it./ Oh how desperately she wanted to say that, to stop the nonsense talking and tell Winter that she loved her and that there was nothing in the world that would make her leave her side. there was one part in her mind that caught hold of the words. "Make sure if can be with a woman." Echo knew what it would mean, weird stars and glares but she wouldn't care. If it was Winter by her side she would deal with it. And taking the relationship slow suited her just as well, she didn't need to jump into things.

“Tell you what though, you said you were living in a hotel did you not? Well, I could always use some company and the rent is paid for by my father back in Ireland. Why don’t you, uhhhh…Why don’t you become my roommate?” Echo heart soured. She could have a place to stay. Every night she would return and her stuff would be where she left it. As she opened her mouth to talk Winter kept on and she politely clenched her jaws together again. As Winter talk Echo's palms got tighter and tighter with excitement, pressing her sharp nails deeper and deeper into the tender flesh of her palm. It hurt like hell and inside Echo was flinching with pain and wanted to scream in agony but she clamped her jaws together and gritted her teeth, not wanting to interrupt Winter. “But before you answer that let me remind you of what you would be living with.” Echo heart skipped and faltered scaring her with its abnormalities. She watched with all seeing eyes as Winter got up and stood before her. Images of the night before flashed in her head, the steps that started it all and the breath taking end. As her hands were taken from her Echo squeezed her bloody fingers in tighter, trying to keep the blood from oozing through the cracks in her fingers. Her eyes felt as though they had popped out of her head as she watch Winter drop the towel. She hadn't been expecting that, the last thing she had expected was another gimps at Winter's body. “I hope this makes you say yes.” Oh how Echo wanted to tell her that she would have said yes any ways, how that even if she couldn't be with her in a relationship she would always love Winter and want to live there, even if she had to behave. Echo gasped softly as Winter took her neck into her overly warm hands. “I don’t want to be lonely anymore.” Echo used her wrist and gently held Winter out at a arms length. /I won't let you be alone anymore Winter, you are not getting rid of me that easily./ She smiled and pulled Winter back to her, opening her hands and watching over Winter's solder as she blood welled up on her palms in different places. She laughed half heatedly.

/First, I need to wash my hands./ She grinned and set off to the bathroom, wondering if Winter would follow. She left the door open and turned on the tap to a lukeish warm. Tentatively she stuck her palms below the running water and hissed through her teeth as the pain finally consumed her hand. After all the blood was washed away she called Winter in. /Where's you band-aids?/ She asked, her hands concealed behinds her back.

Last edited by echo on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sadistic Vampire
Vampire Leader
Sadistic Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Echo Michaels || Finished   Echo Michaels || Finished EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:37 am

Alias is a nickname or something your character is known for. Usual appeal is what your character usually character wears. Perhaps it was supposed to be apparel, not sure, I didn't make the templates. And yes, humans can have powers, but if you add them you have to put in your history how you got them. Using an RP sample from another site is fine. One more thing; this is an anime based site, so can you please change your character's picture to that of an anime character?
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredseal.rpg-board.net
echo
Human Leader

PostSubject: Re: Echo Michaels || Finished   Echo Michaels || Finished EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:38 am

Alright. I edited everything in XD
Back to top Go down
Sadistic Vampire
Vampire Leader
Sadistic Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Echo Michaels || Finished   Echo Michaels || Finished EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:41 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shatteredseal.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo Michaels || Finished   Echo Michaels || Finished Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo Michaels || Finished
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Seal :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: